Получить 100$ на счет бесплатно!!

Получить депозит форекс за общение на форуме Бездепозитный бонус 100$

Analisis With Candle Engulfing determinant

Analisis with Candle Engulfing determinant

Медаль
I am a beginner trader, even though I have a trading journal that I am studying in order to generate accumulated profits rather than loss, I use a determinant candle engulfing strategy, where this candle can determine the price of going to break or retrace
Медаль
29 July 2019, In the previous post on the Daily Timeframe it still showed a bearish trend ,
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the EURJPY pair will continue its downtrend , the
n I will still focus on looking for open short positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
29 July 2019, In the previous post on the Daily Timeframe it still showed a bearish trend ,
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the GBPJPY pair will continue its downtrend , then I will still focus on looking for open short positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
29 July 2019, In the previous post on the Daily Timeframe it still showed a bullish trend ,
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the GOLD pair will continue its bullish trend , then I will still focus on looking for open long positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
29 July 2019, In the previous post on the Daily Timeframe it still showed a bullish trend ,
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the USDCAD pair will continue its bullish trend , then I will still focus on looking for open long positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the USDJPY pair will continue its bullish trend , then I will still focus on looking for open long positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the AUDUSD pair will correction its bullish trend , then I will still focus on looking for open long positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
29 July 2019, In the previous post on the Daily Timeframe it still showed a downtrend ,
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the EURUSD pair will correction bullish , then I will still focus on looking for open long positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
When viewed in the picture timeframe H4, most likely the GBPUSD pair will continue its bearish trend , then I will still focus on looking for open short positions within the intraday period and scalping
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the H1 EURUSD timeframe, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1.1144 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1.1144, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the H1 USDJPY timeframe, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 108.93 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 108.93, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the GBPUSD timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1.2251 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1.2251, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the GOLD timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1424.4 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1424.4, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the GBPJPY timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 133.17 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 133.17 . valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the EURJPY timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 121.31 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 121.31, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the USDCAD timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1.3159 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1.3159, valid for today
Медаль
30 July 2019, If you look at the AUDUSD timeframe H1, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 0.6914 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 0.6914, valid for today
Медаль
31 July 2019, If you look at the H1 EURUSD timeframe, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1.1155 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1.1144, valid for today
Медаль
31 July 2019, If you look at the H1 USDJPY timeframe, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 108.63 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 108.63, valid for today
Медаль
31 July 2019, If you look at the H1 GBPUSD timeframe, I will open a long position if the price is above the price of 1.2155 and will open a short position if the price is below the price of 1.2155, valid for today
В начало страницы 
|
Перейти на форум:
Быстрый ответ
Чтобы писать на форуме, зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь.

← Назад