Получить 100$ на счет бесплатно!!

Получить депозит форекс за общение на форуме Бездепозитный бонус 100$

Analisis With Candle Engulfing determinant

Analisis with Candle Engulfing determinant

Медаль
August 21, 2019, following it in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the EURJPY pair during the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with Prices 118.24 and 118.04. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions, if it breaks below 118.24 - 118.04. I will open Sell positions
Медаль
August 21, 2019, This time the analysis is on the American open market session, on the GBPJPY currency pair during the H1 period. keep using two horizontal lines then I made the area colored blue (see picture) to reference my open position whether to sell or buy, with prices 129.63 and 129.20. in the blue area is the area to open the best position in my opinion. I will place a pending order Sell limit in the blue area 129.20 With stoploss around 20-40pips
Медаль
August 21 , 2019, the next market in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the AUDCAD pair in the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 0.9041 and 0.9019. the blue area is a good area for me to open a Sell position, but now the price is too below the blue area, then I will make a pending order Sell limit in the blue area around the price of0.9041 - 0.9019, still maintaining financial management
Медаль
August 21, 2019, Good evening, again this time I want to analyze the movement of the XAUUSD pair at the H1 timeframe. As usual I used two horizontal lines and then made an area that was colored blue (see picture) for my open position reference, at Prices are 1499.23 and 1495.90. the blue area is a good area for me to open Buy positions
Медаль
August 21, 2019, The following market analysis in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the AUDJPY pair in the H1 period. I still use two horizontal lines and then make a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 72.29 and 72.15. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions.
Медаль
August 21 , 2019, following the analysis in the American open market session, I would like to analyze the movement of the CADJPY pair in the H1 period. as before using two horizontal lines then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 80.07 and 79.97. in the blue area is the area to open positions. This time I focus more on opening Buy positions with stop losses above 79.97 around 20-40pips
Медаль
August 21 , 2019, This time an analysis of the American open market session, the EURAUD currency pair in the H1 period. keep using two horizontal lines then I make the area colored blue (see picture) to reference my open position whether to sell or buy, with Prices 1.6388 and 1.6348. in the blue area is the area to open positions. Next time I focus I prefer to open Sell positions
Медаль
August 21 , 2019, Hello friends, again this time I want to analyze the movement of the NZDUSD pair on the H1 timeframe, using two horizontal lines and then making an area that is colored blue (see picture) to reference my open positions either sell or buy, there at Prices 0.6420 and 0.6406. the blue area becomes the area for open positions. this time I will focus on selling if viewed based on the blue area
Медаль
August 21, 2019, the next market in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the EURGBP pair at the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 0.9125 and 0.9114. the blue area is a good area for me to open Buy positions, but now the price is too below the blue area, then I will make a pending order Buy limit in the blue area
Медаль
August 22, 2019, the next market in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the EURUSD pair in the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 1.1087 and 1.1083. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions, with stop losses of 20-50pips, if the price breaks through 1.1087 then I try to open Buy positions
Медаль
August 22, 2019, This time the analysis of the American open market session, on the GBPUSD currency pair in the H1 period. keep using two horizontal lines then I made the area in blue (see picture) to reference my open position whether to sell or buy, with Prices1.2132and 1.2121. in the blue area is the area to open the best position in my opinion. this time my focus is to choose an open Buy position
Медаль
August 22, 2019, the next market in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the USDCAD pair during the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with Prices 1.3311 and 1.3304. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions, but now the price is now too above the blue area, then I will make a pending order Sell limit in the blue area
Медаль
August 22, 2019, following it in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the USDCHF pair during the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with Prices 0.9828 and 0.9819. the blue area is a good area for me to open Buy positions, if it breaks below 0.9828 - 0.9819. I will open Buy positions
Медаль
August 22, 2019, This time the analysis is on the American open market session, on the AUDUSD currency pair during the H1 period. keep using two horizontal lines then I made the area colored blue (see picture) to reference my open position whether to sell or buy, with prices 0.6783 and 0.6772. in the blue area is the area to open the best position in my opinion. I will place a pending order Sell limit in the blue area 0.6783 With stoploss around 20-40pips
Медаль
August 22, 2019, the next market in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the USDCAD pair in the H1 period. I used two horizontal lines and then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 1.3289 and 1.3280. the blue area is a good area for me to open a Sell position, but now the price is too below the blue area, then I will make a pending order Sell limit in the blue area around the price of 1.3289 - 1.3280, still maintaining financial management
Медаль
August 22, 2019,
Good evening, again this time I want to analyze the movement of the EURJPY pair at the H1 timeframe. As usual I used two horizontal lines and then made an area that was colored blue (see picture) for my open position reference, at Prices are 117.97 and 117.87. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions
Медаль
August 22, 2019, The follo
wing market analysis in the American open market session, this time I want to analyze the movement of the GBPJPY pair in the H1 period. I still use two horizontal lines and then make a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices129.38 and 129.15. the blue area is a good area for me to open Sell positions.
Медаль
August 22 , 2019, following the analysis in the American open market session, I would like to analyze the movement of the AUDCAD pair in the H1 period . as before using two horizontal lines then made a blue area (see picture) to reference my open position, with prices 0.9018 and 0.9002. in the blue area is the area to open positions. This time I focus more on opening Sell positions with stop losses above0.9018 around 20-50pips
Медаль
August 22 , 2019, This time an analysis of the American open market session, the XAUUSD currency pair in the H1 period. keep using two horizontal lines then I make the area colored blue (see picture) to reference my open position whether to sell or buy, with Prices 1501.1 and 1498.94. in the blue area is the area to open positions. Next time I focus I prefer to open Sell positions
Медаль
August 22 , 2019, Hello friends, again this time I want to analyze the movement of the AUDJPY pair on the H1 timeframe, using two horizontal lines and then making an area that is colored blue (see picture) to reference my open positions either sell or buy, there at Prices 72.02 and 71.92. the blue area becomes the area for open positions. this time I will focus on selling if viewed based on the blue area
В начало страницы 
|
Перейти на форум:
Быстрый ответ
Чтобы писать на форуме, зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь.

← Назад